Companion Care Services not only relieve stress and worry for family caregivers but also provide healthy interactions and activities that are vital for seniors in retaining cognitive abilities and physical health. We find that most seniors are much more likely to accomplish tasks and participate in activities when they have a companion to perform and enjoy the activities together.
It entails services such as:
- Respite and family relief
- Companionship and conversation
- Engage in stimulating activities such as playing games, cards, and reading
- Medication reminders
- Monitor diet and eating
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Shopping and errands
- Arrange appointments and maintain a calendar
- Plan visits, outings, and trips
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments, social events, etc.
- Home organization
- Light housekeeping and laundry