Always looking out for your hygiene and self-care
Our adult and elderly clients’ personal care needs are constantly changing. We offer a full continuum of care at home. Our caregivers go beyond basic companionship and housekeeping services to provide sensitive, personal care services while maintaining the focus on emotional well-being and client safety. It’s not always easy for seniors or disabled people to accept personal care, so it is essential that they have a warm relationship with their caregiver built on trust and genuine affection.
It entails services such as:
- Transferring, Positioning, and Mobility Assistance
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Help with Restroom Use
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Assistance with Dressing
- Personal Appearance Care
- Mealtime Feeding Assistance
- Patient Advocacy
- Physical Therapy Reinforcement
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Medication Reminders/Medication Management
- Documentation and reporting to supervisory RN and/or Physician
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Be sure to complete our online form today. Should you have questions, message us at your most convenient time.