Amazing Care Health Services provides skilled nursing and in-home services in the comfort of your home and at the home of your loved ones.
In order to provide quality care, you must have caring staff and professional nurses, with the experience and skill sets to make a difference.
Nurse staffing and recruitment mean more than just filling a position. Whether you need travel nurse staffing services for your acute-care facility, permanent staff nurses for your medical practice, experienced home care nurse staffing, or the flexibility of per-diem nurse staffing options, Amazing Care Health Services LLC can connect you to the most diverse pool of nurse staffing candidates in the country.
The nursing specialties and assignment lengths we offer can be fully customizable to meet your facility’s particular needs, including but not limited to:
- Traditional Travel Nurse Staffing
- Per-Diem Nurse Placement
- Temporary Nurse Staffing (Locum Tenens)
- Critical Staffing and Rapid Response Assignments
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Implementations
- Permanent Nurse Placements
- International Nursing Jobs
- Interim Nurse Manager, Nurse Director, CNO, CNE Placement
- Extensive Quality Checks and Skills Matching
Our stringent quality measures include comprehensive assessments to guarantee that each nursing candidate possesses the essential training, licensure, and clinical competencies, as well as continuing education opportunities and several support services. We evaluate each candidate for your specific requirements to ensure a perfect fit.
A Commitment to Excellence
The ACHS leading healthcare staffing program has received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, demonstrating our commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
Integrated Workforce Management
Our Workforce Solutions team goes above and beyond the services generally delivered by a typical nurse staffing agency and is standing by and ready to assist you in managing your entire clinical staffing and recruitment process. Amazing Care Health Services coordinates multiple vendors and facilitates your entire contingent workforce needs. Our EMR Staffing Services are available to help ease your facility through the often confusing and time-consuming EMR and EHR computer implementation processes, and our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Program serves as your permanent recruitment and staffing surrogate.
Our allied staffing experts will match you with the most appropriate candidates through a careful screening, interviewing, and quality assurance process. In addition, we expedite licensure in all 50 states, handle all transportation, housing, and necessary paperwork, as well as provide malpractice insurance coverage.
Partner with Amazing Care Health Services to find the highest-caliber allied health professionals, including:
- Case Manager Staffing
- Masters of Social Work Staffing
- Physical Therapist Staffing
- Occupational Therapist Staffing
- Respiratory Therapist Staffing
- Speech-Language Pathologist Staffing
- Physical Therapist Assistant Staffing
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Staffing
- Radiologic Technologist Staffing
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Staffing
- Ultrasound Technologist Staffing
- Cardiovascular Technologist Staffing
- CT Technologist Staffing
- Pharmacist Staffing
- MRI Technologist Staffing
- Pharmacy Technician Staffing
- Polysomnographist Staffing
- Medical Technologist Staffing
- Medical Laboratory Technician Staffing
- Full-Service Workforce Solutions
In addition to our professional services, our innovative Workforce Solutions teams are ready to help you manage your entire clinical staffing process. The AMN Managed Services Program can coordinate multiple vendors and streamline your contingent workforce. And you can trust your permanent recruitment and staffing with our Recruitment Process Outsourcing, which provides a fully dedicated team to your facility for the complete process of recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding.
Allied Travel Staffing
Travel assignments can provide coverage from as little as one week to as many as 13 and are provided by ACHS’s leading allied staffing brands. To speak to one of our allied representatives, please call toll-free 866-871-8519, or submit your allied staffing request online.
Filling More Allied Positions in More Places
ACHS allied services recruit qualified allied health professionals from across the country on behalf of:
- Acute-Care Hospitals
- Medical Groups
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Occupational Medical Clinics
- Healthcare Networks
- Government Institutions
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Outpatient Clinics
- Medical Imaging Centers
- Home Health